HuskyKingdom Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're for the Huskies, giving that extra Love and Effection to our Dogs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Welcome To The Forum!
About Hopwood Radio I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 am by Jimmy

» Alaska In The Woods
About Hopwood Radio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 pm by Mark

» About Hopwood Radio
About Hopwood Radio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 pm by Mark

Poll

HuskyKingdom

www.HuskyKingdom.co.uk

About Hopwood Radio

Mark
    Mark
    Admin

About Hopwood Radio Empty About Hopwood Radio

Post by Mark Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 pm

We aim to bring entertainment and fun to the community. Our community consists of people from all over the world! Hopwood Radio is owned by Jimmy who lives in the UK.

He's assisted by his great team of managers and DJs. They push the site forward and watch over the website to make it better than it already is. Hopwood Radio has a forum, which you can meet & greet our community. all which would welcome you if you joined. This is ran by Janinne and David. They are both assisted by all-round Site Manager Mark, he also assists other departments like the DJ team.

Hopwood Radio has an International radio which has been running smoothly for exactly 1 year! We have a small entertaining Radio Team, which is covered by UK members but we take on Volunteers from across the Globe. We was Established on 25th January 2009 and have been doing a great job with the help and support of our viewers we couldn't have achieved so much without you.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:23 pm